Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Southern Fried Agile
Friday, July 23, 2010 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Southern Fried Agile is a fun, accessible way to get better connected to Agile practioners, and learn from Agile experts in the Charlotte region. We have 7 regional experts who will be presenting and discussing a variety of topics that will be very useful to adopting, and improving Agile practice within the Carolinas.
- Project Managers Transitioning to Agile using Scrum
- Scaling Scrum Throughout the Enterprise
- Scrumban - combining Scrum with Lean Principles
- Increasing Business Value Delivery using Scrum
- Acceptance Test Driven Development
- Agile Metrics
- Fishbowl Discussion
- Mike Cottmeyer, Pillar Technology
- Paul and Ian Culling, VersionOne
- Dennis Stevens, Pillar Technology
- Jared Richardson, Pillar Technology
- Bill Gaiennie, DavisBase Consulting
- Bill Krebs, Agile Dimensions
- Joe Little, Kitty Hawk Consulting
The event is co-sponsored by:
Kitty Hawk Consulting